Window Installation: Call the Pros!
Realizing you need window replacement can make the most stoic homeowner feel a slight sense of panic when you consider what the final price tag may be. In true human fashion, we start asking ourselves where we can shave costs, and most people, at one time or another, will think about doing it themselves.
Unless you have a strong window background or knowledge, you may encounter numerous mistakes if you decide to install new windows yourself. Some of the most important and common things to know before doing it yourself include:
- The risk of improper installation. This can cause even more problems than your old windows. You risk cracks,
misalignments, damaging the materials, and many other mistakes that can end up costing you more than
professional installation in the long run.
- Commercially offered window options are never as good as the selection a professional service has. Not to
mention that professional window installers can usually purchase materials for a better price.
- Choosing the wrong type of windows or ending up with the wrong sizes. A professional who does window
installations day in and day out will always know how to measure a window accurately for a replacement. In
addition, the window contractors at Pro Windows will always help you choose the best type of window for your
- You risk the warranty when you do it yourself. One small mistake or complication that may result from your DIY
installation can lead the manufacturer to void the warranty.
What Can a Professional Installation Service Offer You?
By choosing to go with a professional window contractor for your new installations, you are basically erasing the consequences that can stem from a DIY job. At Pro Windows, our representatives will visit your home for a free consultation and product demonstration. At that meeting, we will listen to your needs and help you choose the best choice for your home and budget. Choosing a professional installation means that:
- You don’t have to stick to your current silhouette. Our experts can enlarge or change the shape of a window in
order to create whatever look you want.
- You never risk a manufacturer warranty. In fact, Pro Windows offers a workmanship warranty to make you feel
confident that in the slight chance something happens due to the installation, we will be there to fix it as
soon as possible.
- You get a wider range of window options from a variety of manufacturers, which means you can be sure your new
windows are exactly what you need for your home.
- You benefit from years of knowledge and experience from professionals who immerse themselves in all things
windows every day. You can be confident that you are getting the best selection of windows for your home and the
best way to have them installed.
How will the Experts at Pro Windows Handle Your Installation?
At Pro Windows, we understand that once you decide to get new windows, it is your number one priority to get it done. We make your window installation our priority because it is your priority. After you schedule your in-home consultation, we help you choose the best option. After a second appointment to measure your windows for the most accurate order, we place the order to the manufacturers. Materials can take up to four weeks to arrive, but once they do, we are on the clock to install your new windows as soon as possible.